Apply for Job: Director of Corporate Administration
Vanderweil Engineers has an opportunity for an experienced Business Professional to oversee our corporate administrative operations and staff, reporting directly to the CFO. Responsibilities include:
- Supervising and delegating day-to-day functions for support staff consisting of the Administrative Team, Mailroom, Shop Drawings, and Reception
- Conducting employee evaluations and performance reviews
- Hiring and managing the onboarding process for new administrative employees
- Negotiating terms and conditions and managing contracts for vending, travel, airlines, auto-rental, hotels, and print management programs, along with office supplies and shipment/courier companies
- Managing PE licensing and Continuing Education programs
- Planning and execution of off-site company events
- Ensuring adherence to procedural quality standards and travel policies company-wide
- Acting as liaison between staff and upper management, and interfacing with all levels of the engineering staff
- Providing executive support to the CEO including travel, calendar management, meeting logistics, expense reports, PE license renewals, continuing education tracking, and general administrative duties. Also provide backup support to the Owners.
Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience. This position requires prior executive assistant level experience, along with vendor and staff management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Proficiency with MS Office suite.