Business Applications Manager
The Business Applications Manager will actively work with both internal and external resources to develop and integrate the enterprise application and business workflow environment at Vanderweil Engineers. The role requires the strong understanding of applications such as SharePoint, BST, Newforma and Microsoft Cloud Offerings as well as SQL Database administration & management. The role also requires you to work well with business leaders to learn what the business needs and work with the IT team to deliver that.
Vanderweil is looking for an individual who can manage our enterprise application environment. You will be the bridge between Information Technology and the Business. Your job will be help IT develop better digital workflows and application integrations to support the business.
Manage a Junior Developer/ Admin
Manage BST ERP (AP, AR, Time/ Expense) SQL Based
Manage the on-premise SharePoint environment and lead transition to Cloud
Manage Newforma Project Information Management
Develop, document & train improved workflows in the Newforma Environment
Leverage the data managed by all systems to deliver dashboards relevant to the business
At Vanderweil we consider every candidate on his or her individual merits. However, possession of the following will help to differentiate you from the field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to define business needs and then design & implement solutions that address those needs.
- Experience with process improvement and project management.
- Deep understanding of and experience working with 3 of the following 4 systems
- MS SharePoint (On premise & In Cloud)
- BST (www.BSTGlobal.com) (Financials, Time/ Expense, AP, AR)
- Newforma (Engineering Project Information Management software)
- Deltek (CRM)
- 3+ years SQL experience (SSRS, SSRS, Integration with SharePoint)
- Demonstrated ability to code in C#, HTML & Visual Basic (MS Office VB template Development).
- Interface with and manage vendor & contractor relationships to achieve successful project implementation.